Best vegetables that grow in shade







vegetables that grow in shade:My husband and I love to eat fresh vegetables from the garden. However, our house is surrounded by tall trees that block much of the sunlight of the day. It is very good in summer when we want to keep our house cool. Not so good when you want to grow plants in our garden.
I did some research and I found that you can grow vegetables in our shaded patio. These vegetables grow in the dappled light of our trees.vegetables that grow in shade With only 3-6 hours of sun each day, we can grow delicious vegetables.

Lettuce

Lettuce does well in a shady garden. Although this leafy vegetable gets some sun, producing nutritious food for your family. Growing lettuce in the shade and tomatoes and carrots purchase from your local farmer's market for a good garden salad.vegetables that grow in shade

Broccoli

vegetables that grow in shade I was pleased to learn that I can grow broccoli in the shade. Broccoli is one of my favorite vegetables. This is my family healthy vegetables can be eaten raw or steamed. My son is a big fan of these mini-trees. Fresh raw broccoli is another addition to the tasty salad.vegetables that grow in shade

Cauliflower

Another shade loving plant is cauliflower. vegetables that grow in shade Such as broccoli, cauliflower can be eaten raw with a healthy vegetable sauce or steamed. We love cauliflower steamed and mashed as a substitute for our mashed potatoes.

Chard

Chard will grow in the shade gardening too. I recently read in a magazine chard. I had never heard of this plant, but I'm willing to try this year. You can cook the leaves like spinach is to prepare and you can eat the stems you eat asparagus. I am delighted to try beet growth this year.vegetables that grow in shade

Onions

vegetables that grow in shade Onions can grow in partial shade. Onions can be used to flavor soups and meats or can be grilled and eaten by themselves. You can plant onions with a strong flavor and sweet onions. Growing onions in your garden shade can help to complete the selection.

Parsley

All right. You have me. Parsley is a vegetable. vegetables that grow in shade However, this plant can grow in partial shade and can be a delicious addition to your shade garden. Always good to have some fresh herbs on hand.

Do not be discouraged if you have a shady patio. You can still grow healthy vegetables. With the culture of what you can in your shade garden and buy the rest of the vegetables on the market for a reputable Famer, you must provide your family with nutritious, all natural foods throughout the season.vegetables that grow in shade
keyword:
-vegetables that grow in shade

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

;